This podcast episode focuses on the ever increasing epidemic of binge watching, more specifically how it relates to the differences between Netflix and the current cable networks. Netflix is a form of new media that has used a bottom up consumer driven process as their business model. As a result, more and more original shows are “bingeable” and their episodes are being released all at once. This shift from an episode a week has completely revolutionized T.V. and in this episode we explore what is next for Netflix, Cable T.V., and the industry as a whole.
- This Binge Watching Chart Might Save Your Life
- What Happens to Your Brain When You Binge Watch a Series
- Why ‘Stranger Things’ is the Future of Storytelling
- The Scariest Part Of ‘Stranger Things 2’? Social Media Domination
- Mindhunter is Netflix’s most binge-worthy show yet